The vision of EKPAIDEFTIRIA KALOSKAMI S.A. has always been to ensure quality in education and training within a broad European framework and our goal is to continue to expand through international cooperation. We carry significant experience in project management through our involvement in a great range of International projects: Socrates-Grundtvig, LLP projects ( Grundtvig and Comenius) and Erasmus+ Strategic Partnerships. We have been awarded honor certificates by the Greek Ministry of Education within the framework of "Excellence and Innovation in Education" for the implementation of the Grundtvig EU projects “INICIATIVA” (2011) and “PROSKILLS” (2012). In 2012 we were invited by the Greek National Agency in a forum for the Grundtvig programs to present the two awarded EU projects mentioned above as examples of good practices.
All completed programs that are described here include the following subjects:
- Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace
- A user friendly platform as a channel of collaboration of EU VET centres in mobility projects.
- Dance training techniques for european teachers in order to address diversity
- Active participating methods in school education as a means of obtaining basic skills
- Recording data of traditional professions in risk of disappearance through interviewing
- Art and art-therapy methods in adult education to foster soft skills
- Entrepreneurial games for the development of professional skills in adult learners
- Α resource center for autonomous learning through the internet
- Sharing the European culture through research on the local traditions
- Student-centered learning methods in adult education